Monday, October 31, 2016

it was just sitting there, waiting

Man i love finding things on the side of the road.
Cool things, that is; not roadkill and such.

Getting ready to pull out of my driveway this morning i spotted this chandelier by my neighbor's curb with a FREE sign taped on it.
Free?
Like free to a good home?
Like free to my home?

I don't know why they discarded it.
Maybe it is broken.
Maybe they remodeled.
Maybe they found it in the attic.
Whatever the reason - SCORE!
I mean heck, the crystals alone are worth the price of taking this home and giving it a good cleaning.

OH! I could use it as a display for NikCo.
Or I could see if my awesome electrician brother can get it wired into my house.
Maybe in the photo gallery hall.
Maybe painted copper.
ohhhhhh... the possibilities...


2 comments:

Rea said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Anonymous said...

That's kind of an awesome find, Niki. You're right, the crystals alone are worth the price of picking it up. The pastabilities are endless! -- Diane