... accidental electrocution.
Totally my fault, no permanent damage and the audience didn't even know it happened, but
A girl can put up with nearly anything for a vocation that she loves, but dang it that hurt.
Oh well... i got the feeling back in my hand so i guess it's all good.
Remember people, do not try to plug in and start a Jacob's ladder in the dark with a fiber optic lamp in your hand just because it looks better without the lights and you're trying to be slick; wires could be draped on transformers and a spark could jump right to you. That's bad.
Today's Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by Nikola Tesla and Show Adrenaline Anonymous.