Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh so random

Francie has declared that it is to be Random List Month. She has already composed a list of random lists she might (but probably won't) write during this month. I am personally looking forward to "creative things to do with overripe bananas." In the spirit of the thing i offer a response to her final suggestion "the middle names of my five closest friends" though i could never pick 5, so here you go: Middle Names of 15 People I Dearly Love (in no particular order) Marie, Collette, Matthew, Michael, Duaine, Wright, David, Linn, Lynn, Rachel, Bryan, Marvin, Kenneth, Hillel, Ann Despair not if you didn't make the list; i realized that i don't know the middle names of some people i dearly love. crap. I'll have to work on that this weekend. And now for my very own completely random list: 10 Orange Things I love, Despite Hating the Color Orange tigers, orange gummi anything, pumpkins, tiger lilies, honeybell tangerines, Tigger stripey orange tabbies, sunset over the Gulf fresh squeezed orange juice, mango curry chicken

No comments: