Monday, February 25, 2008

Operators are standing by...

Saturday a group of people from work manned the phones at our local public television station (MPT) during the fund drive. We were involved with some of the premium thank you gifts being offered during the program "Journey of Man." I've done it before and it is kinda fun. Wearing the headset, however, is less fun than you would think. I donned it at first, but took it off after my coworker (the Senior Director of Development, BTW) took this pic. Wow. That is a big picture of my head. Not to fear; even without the headset, the phones were big fun because they were all RED. This morning i manned the phones for my local public radio fund drive. It appears to be Fund Drive Week here in Baltimore. Support your local media!

2 comments:

Kaaren said...

Did you cut your hair?

Niki said...

not since you've seen me. I cut a lot off in the autumn. In the picture i have it in a twist with just the ends out.