Sunday, June 24, 2007

I know what I want for Christmas

On Friday night, as part of our summer celebration/fundraising weekend we showed Back to the Future on a huge, inflatable outdoor screen right outside the doors of the museum, on the Inner Harbor. I have GOT to get me one of these things. I could turn my backyard into my own private drive-in. Of course, i'd need the extra strong projector and the sound system, but i figure if every single person i have ever known chipped in together... (somebody get on that ) You may or may not know that Back to the Future is Ron's favoritest movie, ever. So he came down and met me for the screening (and he brought a date who seemed very nice as far as i could tell since she was recovering from strep throat and didn't say much). It was so much fun to sit out in the middle of the city and watch this great movie from my youth. (speaking of youth, was Michael J. Fox about 12 when he did that movie - wow does he look young) It has been several years since i have seen it and i had to laugh at the fact that i still remembered most of the key lines and exactly when they happened. A good time was had by all and now i know what to put on my wish list for Santa.

No comments: