Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Glimpses into the Commonplace Book

I do loves me some words - love 'em. I have been a word collector and a quote collector most of my life in one way or another. Even as a child i learned the words of a song after only a few listens; words just stick in my brain. A few years ago i started gathering up all of the slips of paper and notes and scribbled napkins that had accumulated in my life in an attempt to capture all of the wonderful words i've found in one place. I enjoy reading weekly quotes on other people's blogs so i have added a new side bar that will have something plucked from my very pink commonplace book. Some quotes echo how i feel about a particular subject, some i find thought provoking even if i don't agree with them, some make me laugh and some i just enjoy their use of language. It is my intention to update it Wednesdayly; we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Kaaren said...

Wurdz mayke mee ha-pee to!!