Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why is my orange pink?

I'm editing some pictures and thought i'd have a little snack so i peeled the orange i didn't eat at lunch. Hmmmm... that color seems a bit strange. A bit pinkish. Not red like a blood orange, not pink like a ruby grapefruit. Just oddly salmoney I tried to take a picture: It looks orange in the photo. Maybe i'm imagining it. I bit into the fruit and it tastes nothing like an orange. It tastes like... like... like, nothing. It has no taste at all. Not good, not bad, not sweet, not sour, not anything. What is going on here? You see the reddish, pinkish cast, right? I swear it is a weird color. And a weird taste. I don't know what is going on with this alleged citrus, but i am not eating it. anybody have any idea what this might be?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Maybe it just got old and dried out?