Tuesday, May 3, 2011

serious about proper beveraging

You know how much i love taking a jaunt in the golf cart when visiting my dad, but i have to admit that until recently i never really noticed that there were actually operating instructions on the steering wheel.
I was confused by the very first one, Read the warning label on the beverage holder panel before operating. I mean, how hard can it be to use a beverage holder?

Of course i turned my attention to the beverage holder which very alarmingly declared that DEATH OR SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY CAN RESULT FROM FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS in all capital letters.
Well that's not good.
I never realized that i was taking my life into my hands by enjoying a Diet Coke while on neighborhood patrol.

1 comment:

Rea said...

Still...thinking....