Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Perspective

Yesterday i was napping in the van between shows. I opened my eyes for a moment (probably to adjust the radio or something) and i noticed this AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH! Do you see the troll - the scary, sharp-eared, pointy-nosed troll halfway up that tree, holding long vines like he intends to tie us up and drag us off to slavery or (more likely) a cooking pot. I pointed it out to team member Miriam, who she said "oh yeah; that one with the sharp teeth." YIKES! I didn't even notice the teeth. Cripes. How am i supposed to nap knowing that is looking at me? Right before we left for the next show i got closer, thinking that the closer i got the perspective would change and hungry, angry Mr Troll would become benign wood again. nope.

2 comments:

Rea said...

Nope, I don't see it, but I guess it's because I don't know what a troll looks like....HOWEVER I DO see the gnome in the next tree over!

Kaaren said...

Oooh!!!!! I totally see him! Aaaaaak!