Tuesday, October 9, 2012

a learning experience

I know you have all been balanced on pins and needles counting down to my Etsy store's re-opening tomorrow so i am sorry to say that i am going to delay it until Monday.
I bitched and moaned and procrastinated about writing descriptions, but in truth they haven't been that hard, just tedious. Where i made my big mistake was in seriously miscalculating the time needed for photography. Earrings are kind of a pain to photograph and it take lots and lots of snaps to get the pic i then need to edit and crop to Etsy's specified size.
I only got 2 hours of sleep trying to bust this out for tomorrow and i've decided it isn't woth it. I could have something uploaded for tomorrow; in fact, i could everything uploaded, but i know in my heart i would be compromising the quality to make the deadline.
And which is more important?
It is important to stick to my timelines, but if i am going to do this, i am going to do it right.
So cross out that date on your calendar (or you know, change it in your phone if don't live in 2007 like me) and write in NikCo Re-Opening, October 15, 2012!
See you then.

No comments: