Thursday, October 1, 2009

ribbit

I was sitting at the Chick-fil-A drive thru waiting to order breakfast. And sitting. And sitting. What in the world was taking so long for the car ahead to order? It's Chick-fil-A, people; you are going to order chicken. Anyhoo, i was sitting by the first menu board for about 5 minutes; my mind started to wander and out of the corner of my eye i saw something watching me. Is that a giant frog in the landscaping? Yes, yes it is. I have to admit that though frogs are not what immediately leap to mind (teehee) when i think chicken, it was nice to see the store taking pride in its appearance. Normally the staff at this drive thru is so efficient that you don't linger by the first menu board for very long; i wonder how many people have noticed our metallic amphibian friend.

No comments: