Friday, October 9, 2009

sawmill gravy and country trinkets

Driving to the Eastern shore for today's classroom programs i squealed with delight to see a new Cracker Barrel. YES!!!! There are no Cracker Barrels in Baltimore proper, but there are a few along I-95 and I-70. I was so happy to finally see one on the other side of the Bay Bridge. After my squealing died down, TM Megan agreed that it is good news to have another Cracker Barrel within our work range. It was then that TM Amy revealed that she has never been to a Cracker Barrel. whaaat, what-what? Excuse me? Never been to a ... Are you kidding me with this? Needless to say, that situation needed to be rectified post haste so that is where we went for lunch. Amy was appropriately delighted and even made friends with some possum plush.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

You all almost make me wish I wasn't the three toed sloth that I am so I'd have a more than none chance of working at BSC and becoming witness to the (insert appropriate adj here)antics of Team Niki.