Tuesday, February 8, 2011

4 years of hijinks

Happy Blogiversary to me!!!
When i , rather begrudgingly, started the Nikiverse 4 years ago, I had no idea that it would end up being so much fun to write. It has far exceeded my expectations for linking me to my far away friends and has brought new friendships into focus.
In appreciation for you taking time out of your busy lives to visit me, I am going to send a set of 3 notecards and 3 postcards to every person who leaves a comment on this post by next Tuesday (that would be Feb 15th; aka, Rickki and Stacey's b-day).
Be sure to tell me your favorite color.
Thanks for joining in my adventures.

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday at The Nikiverse!

(all colours are pretty much great :-)

Never Too Busy said...

Thanks for bringing us along on your adventures!

Unknown said...

Are you certain the Nikiverse started 4 years ago??? I think your mom would beg to differ... We love you!!!!

Samantha said...

Congrats on your 4 year anni. Thats a long time!

Red!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy Blogiversary! I love being able to come here and find out all the cool things you would probably forget to tell me when we finally get the chance to catch up in person (even if we did it more often, like I wish we would - soonish, I hope?)

Love,

Colleen

Melanie said...

Four years, wow! Congratulations on your blog-gevity. :) It has been so much fun to get to hear about all your adventures and observations.

Kaaren said...

Happy 4th! Purple. :)

Erin said...

Has it really been four years!? Man, amazing how different life was back then...and yet, some things never change! Though having lunch with you is treat enough for me, I'd love me some Niki cards! Let's go with some greens/blues...although, I love anything (and btw, Cam's nursery is a forest theme!)

Douglas said...

Yay to the Nikiverse! PUCE sparkle ponies for everybody!

Rea said...

Sorry it's taken a minute for me to check in...been really sick. Happy Bloggy day. Green

Anonymous said...

Too late... but so glad that I checked your site again. You are full of sage wisdom! like my new word? He he He... So glad that you enjoyed your door prize! - Anne

Kaaren said...

Thank you for my cards!