Tuesday, March 22, 2011

so many options

I am at an exciting juncture in almost every facet of my life - opportunities abound and change is in the air. Some of the changes are challenging, some are less than pleasant, some are wonderful and some are terrifying. I look forward every day to figuring out how i am going to accomplish those goals that i've set for myself, those that others have set for me and those that have been thrust upon me. This week's quote by Savielly Tartakover really speaks to my current mission of balancing the things i want to do with the things i have to do and balancing the things i can control with the things i can't:
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.

1 comment:

Mike said...

This is cryptic....what's up?