Monday, March 28, 2011

Two down, Four to go

I am happy to say that i am right on track to meet my goal of maximum blood donation in 2011. I went last week and have discovered that 6:30 on a random week night is totally the time to go because no one is there. Most of the phlebotomists were cleaning up, doing paperwork, and resetting for the next day while myself and another gentleman were donating. We were all playing Jeopardy out loud along with the tv when the category History of the American Red Cross was announced. No lie. It was hilarious, but also kinda warm and bonding, to be sitting at the Red Cross and hear 12 people call out Who is Clara Barton? at the same time.

2 comments:

Douglas said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I did a report on Clara Barton in 4th Grade! I got an A :-D
Sheryl