Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions for 2013

I love New Year's Resolutions.
Love them.
Every year i declare how i want to make myself better and print out copies to post on my desk, paste in my journal and stick on the fridge.
For 2013 i have decided not to make any NY Resolutions.
Yes, you read that correctly.
I figure that since i am in the midst of revamping my entire life, resolutions would be a bit redundant.
Check this space in 365 days to see my Resolutions for 2014;
by then i hope to have some idea of what i am doing.

Yes, i am cooler than you.


One day i aspire to be half as hip as this llama.

Wait- that would make a great resolution.


6 comments:

Rea said...

Very New Age hair!! I think you could totally pull it off!

Rea said...

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Proverbs 16:3

Anonymous said...

I think your NY Resolution for 2013 should be to stick with the plan already in place! There! Now you have a resolution that isn't really a resolution :-D
Sheryl

Anonymous said...

To be as hip as the llama, you might have to drastically increase how much spitting you do.

-Frack

Douglas said...

What do you call a four L Llama?

Kaaren said...

I'm pretty sure I dated him in 1987.