Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Swirling Madness

I am home from Oregon. The trip was fun and the wedding lovely. However, between the time zone difference and various unfolding dramas at work i have been dealing with a maelstrom of insanity. By the time i got home from work last night i was so distraught and mentally fried that i thought i was hallucinating when i walked up my front stairs and caught a glimpse of red out of the corner of my eye What the @#$*? ummmm... - that's Santa Claus. Santa Claus holding a tray. Santa Claus holding a tray on my front porch. Santa Claus holding a tray on my front porch in April. Santa Claus holding a tray on my front porch in April, that wasn't there when i left for work at 6:25am. What? Where? Who? How? WHY??? It is the perfect metaphor for the current state of the Nikiverse. Once i get everything sorted out i'll post pictures from the wedding and various west coast adventures, plus attend to the 5 posts that i already had half-written in the queue before i left. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Rea said...

Now if he was offering chocolate.....

Douglas said...

he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake..