Sunday, August 30, 2009

CHALLENGE! - Week One Update

*POST UPDATED AT BOTTOM* I am pacing myself. Week One went okay, i guess. I missed Thursday cause i went straight from work to dinner with my friend Jonah and his wife Kristie, visiting from CT, and didn't get home until 11pm. I talked to my mom on the phone for a while about some family news and decided that even though the gym is open at midnight it would best for me to read and go to bed instead. Saturday was already my declared day off due to plans. So i am off target for the first week by 10 minutes, coming in at 110 minutes total cardio. But still, that isn't terrible and i am getting back in the habit of going to the gym. Competition wise, i am not doing well. At the beginning of the week Erin was kicking my ass, posting triple my time every day - i think she REALLY doesn't want to cook for me. I don't have her total for this week yet, but i think we can assume she smoked me. On to Week Two! UPDATE : So i checked Erin's time when i got to work; she logged 275 minutes in Week One! Way to go! I am both proud and ashamed.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey! Great job this week-and you already upped one of your days to 30 minutes, which rocks! My total..well...look at the board. Oh, and it looks like we both have a non smiley face day-ha!