Sunday, August 2, 2009

favorite number!

YIPPEE! I've been posting, cleaning up and labeling here in the Nikiverse this afternoon as you may have noticed and it came to my attention that the next post was going to be my favorite number. Most people know that my favorite practical number is 27, but my real favorite number is a bit higher. I don't know why i love this number so much, but i have ever since i realized in high school that every time i hyperbolically described a number of something i used this particular figure. Recently, i found out that it is a prime number when team member Carrie calculated it for me. Who even knows how to do that? Who would bother? Anyhoo, here is to post number 563 - huzzah! Back to posts of more substance (wait, are there ever posts of substance here?) after this.

No comments: