Thursday, August 16, 2012

while i was away?

I'm home from housesitting.
It always takes a little time to readjust. Things seem to not be quite the same as i remember leaving them; there are little surprises like the laundry i swore i did before i left is still dirty and there are leftovers in the fridge that i don't remember eating the first time.
This is my kitchen sink:

a few unwashed dishes seems normal for me (though i have no idea when i used that big honki' knife), but what in the world is glittering in the drain strainer?

Wha...? Whe...?
Now THAT just confuses me.
Do you think carnies might have been squatting in my apartment while i was away?

3 comments:

Rea said...

Phonemate throws a great shin=dig!!

Debbie said...

Maybe it's like that scene in "Amelie" when she messes with the grocer's house? Someone wanted you to feel a little batty.

Niki said...

Rea- ohhh, that racsally phonemate

Debbie- i freaking love that movie