Friday, March 12, 2010

oh... my head!

If you ever think you're having a bad day, just remember this poor little guy i saw in someone's car the other day
OY! I've got such a pain in my neck.
 Who wedged that poor stuffed animal in there like that?
What message were they trying to convey?
Did they really think it was a good idea?
Why is the poor thing now 3 different colors?
What freaking animal IS that? (TM Mike and I agreed on gorilla, but i'm not so sure)
At least, i says to myself, I'm not a mutant plushie crammed in the back of same lady's window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10,00o years will do that to ya.

-me

Kaaren said...

Wow! I immediately saw a gator head, but upon closer inspection I have NO idea what it is.

Kaaren said...

I see it now! Squished, badly malformed-head gorilla with a banana inside its mouth.

Anonymous said...

Is that the dust mite from the Giant Microbes collection?

-Frack