Monday, March 12, 2007

Speaking of drugs

CRAP. You know i am the queen of OTC meds, but avoid narcotics like the plague. I don't take medication from my doctor until i've read the pharmacy handouts. Heck, I haven't even taken No-Doze since high school. Yes, i admit i am addicted to caffeine; I have 2 Diet Cokes a day (breakfast and lunch) to avoid the shaking DTs, but I hardly consider it a problem. Through an odd twist of fate (that we don't need to go into at this juncture) I drank some Red Bull about an hour ago. CRAP. Is this sh** actually legal??? Are you trying to tell me it is just caffeine in there? Caffeine? The same caffeine you find in my Diet Coke? What is it, like 500 times the amount of caffeine? It is like my brain is on fire, in a good, good, good, good, good, good, good way! Woohooooo! Gotta go pick up my books at the checkout desk, do laundry, go to the gym, rewrite a show outline, rewrite a show script, relearn the show i am doing tomorrow, and finish not one, but two submissions to Somerset Studios on the theme "Vintage Halloween." And maybe i'll write a few letters. And maybe read. And maybe clean the house. And maybe do dishes. I might never have to sleep again!

No comments: