Thursday, December 18, 2008

PEZtastic

Did you know that i collected Pez dispensers? Are you surprised? Starting a long time ago i would get Pez in my stocking at Christmas or my Easter basket. About 10 years ago i began buying new ones for myself : characters that i loved or ones that seemed unusual. Slowly i acquired a great number of the little candy holders. When i considered buying characters i didn't even like just because they were new releases i realized i had to stop cold turkey - no more Pez dispensers for Niki. When i moved i considered getting rid of the entire collection, but i just couldn't. I weaned out some doubles and boxed up the rest. I have done well with my resolve to not buy any more - that is, i had done well until recently. I usually go through the drive thru, but i walked into Chick Fil A one day and saw this a top a register : How could i resist the Chick Fil A cow in Pez form? For goodness sakes it even says IT HAD TO BE MINE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Niki - Check out Elsie's blog, scroll down to her Pez Christmas tree. It is really cute and a great way to show off your collection.

Merry Christmas,
Kathy