Wednesday, July 3, 2013

tidying up

Did a little spring cleaning on the blog today.
Yes, i am so far behind i am only getting to the spring cleaning on July 3rd.
The spring cleaning for 2009, that is.
A lot of it was behind the scenes stuff, but you might notice that both of my blogrolls are shorter. I still like the folks that were on the lists, but if the blogs aren't updated on a semi-regular basis they got cut.
Plus it was beyond time for a new quote. This one by William James is pretty self-explanatory:
To change one’s life:
1. Start immediately.
2. Do it flamboyantly.
3. No exceptions.


I feel like i have #2 pretty well covered.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

*sigh* I see that I was so far behind I did not make the cut. Shame on me. :-) However I am back, and doing some catching-up on your doin's!